Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Demi Lovato At The 2011 MTV VMAs

Demi Lovato At The 2011 MTV VMAs:



Demi Lovato attended the 2011 MTV Video Music Awards on August 28th. Demi took to Twitter before, during and after the event to Tweet to her fans, check it out:




Getting glammed with @jOYCEBONELLi… DUH!!!





VMA’s!!!





Umm… My feet right now.. #dying #VMAs BUT had fun presenting with @chordoverstreet! Always fun seeing him.





Guess what, I’m healthy and happy, and if you’re hating on my weight you obviously aren’t. :) #UNBROKEN





Shoes are off, going back home.. That was fun. #VMAs





God I love you guys.. Thank you. Don’t know what I did to deserve you all… But wow.. I love you all..



We’re loving Demi’s 2011 MTV VMA style! Are you?


DISNEY & NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers