Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Demi Lovato Considered Quitting Music And Acting

Demi Lovato Considered Quitting Music And Acting: "



Demi Lovato spoke with AOL about her decision to continue with her career after seeking help. As it turns out the star did consider never returning to acting or music:





I definitely had to reevaluate my life in every way possible and I had to consider not going back to acting and music as an option. Ultimately, at the end of the day, my health and my state of mind is more important than any career. I thought, ‘Music is something that keeps me healthy and that has saved my life at one point, and I love it and I’m not going to give it up.’



Demi then went on to talk about actor Robert Downey Jr. who has dealt with his own issues in the past,





He’s obviously dealt with a lot and he’s been able to maintain his sobriety and his career at the same time. I kind of look at him as an inspiration. And he’s not the only one, so I’ve seen that it is possible. I took my break away from it and it felt great, but now I’m excited and I’m ready to get back into it. This is what I love doing and nothing is going to stop me from doing what I love and inspiring people to better themselves.



Thoughts?

"

DISNEY & NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers