Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Selena Gomez “Never Had Guys In School”

Selena Gomez “Never Had Guys In School”: "



Contact Music revealed that Selena Gomez never had boyfriends while she was in school, however that seemed to change a bit when the star was schooled on the set of her Disney Channel Original Series “Wizards of Waverly Place,” during which time Selena dated both Nick Jonas and Taylor Lautner. Selena, who is currently dating Justin Bieber, had this to say about middle school:





I never had guys in school ever! It’s a very awkward time in anyone’s life. When it came to a crush, I never told him. You’re not going to be able to fin that self-confidence until you are OK with yourself. I went to school until eighth grade. I was not the popular kid I sat in the back, I had, like, two friends. I was mostly schooled on set. I liked that.



Are you surprised that Selena wasn’t “the popular kid” in school?

"

DISNEY & NEWS - DOWNLOAD MUSIC VIDEO LEGALLY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers