Friday, September 16, 2011

Miley Cyrus Remains True to Self, Confused by Image

Miley Cyrus Remains True to Self, Confused by Image:



She's grinded on a stripper pole in front of millions; she's been caught smoking out of a bong; heck, she poses without a bra on the cover of this month's Prestige.


Still, Miley Cyrus doesn't understand why her image has taken a hit. In an interview with the aforementioned publication, the 18-year old says:


"There was this magazine article the other day, showing all the younger celebrities. I was the Girl Next Door or whatever, and I fell under the category of Good Girl Gone Bad. And I was like, 'What the hell, man?'"


Miley Cyrus in Prestige


Moreover, Miley blames the media for making her out to be someone she isn't: "The press seems to think that I'm trying to make this big turn and become a bad girl, and really I'm trying to be more connected with the Earth."


Hmmmm.... and how exactly is THIS PHOTO, taken from the exact article from which we just quoted, connecting Cyrus to the Earth? She is standing outside, we suppose.


Miley adds:


"I'm not some crazy lady who's gone off the deep end... I just always try to be real. Every 18-year-old explores sexuality and experiments and tries things. For me there's no reason to change that. You have to be true to yourself."


What do you think, THGers? Is the press too hard on Cyrus?






No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers