Friday, September 16, 2011

Miley Cyrus to Prestige: I'm Not a Bad Girl!

Miley Cyrus to Prestige: I'm Not a Bad Girl!:

Having been on an international tour, Miley Cyrus has remained relatively quiet all summer, mostly letting a new tattoo do the talking for her.

But the singer speaks out in the September issue of Prestige and doesn't hold back with a statement on the cover: I'm not a bad girl, she claims, while sporting a new haircut and nary a bra:

Miley Cyrus Presting Cover Photo

Cyrus also touches on her career, saying of the film So Undercover: “I’ve got kind of a weird, dark sense of humor, really dry humor, so I would love to do more comedies. But not the comedies that people have seen me in. There’s a comedy that I’m working on now and it’s something a little darker.”

Click on the photos below, meanwhile, to enlarge shots of Miley in Prestige. In one, she wears feathers, high heels some kind of bikini; on another, she holds a dog and spray a hose.


Miley Cyrus in PrestigePretty in PrestigeMiley Cyrus in FeathersAn Intense Stare from Miley

Spraying Her HoseMiley Cyrus for PrestigeMiley Cyrus in Black



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers