Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens Doesn’t Hate Her Short Hair

Vanessa Hudgens Doesn’t Hate Her Short Hair:




Vanessa Hudgens chopped off her long hair for her “Gimmie Shelter” movie role, and ever since the film has finished shooting Vanessa has been spotted wearing wigs and extensions to make her hair longer. However, while her fans speculated that she disliked her short ‘do, Vanessa revealed to InStyle that that was not the case!







Tonight, I wanted to go boho. Short hair wouldn’t really work with this hat, so I just pulled these [extensions] out of my bag and clipped them in. I do love my short hair, but sometimes you just want to change things up a bit.




Makes sense to us! What length do you like Vanessa’s hair?





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers