Thursday, February 17, 2011

Emily Osment’s 2011 Tour Canceled

Emily Osment’s 2011 Tour Canceled: "


Emily Osment was set to go on tour this year with Nickelodeon actor and singer Drake Bell, however the tour has been canceled. Here’s what Emily shared via her Twitter with her fans:


“Unfortunately Drake Bell has pulled out of the tour due to another opportunity, and by default, all the shows have been canceled. You don’t know how this devastates me. Please understand this is completely out of my control and if I could personally call and apologize to all the fans out there who bought tickets, know I would. Very soon we will be finding new ways to get out on the road again to see you. This is such a terrible position to be in and I’m truly sorry.


WE LOVE YOU


eo”


Bummer!

"

MY DISNEY DREAMING NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers