Friday, February 18, 2011

Owl City’s Adam Young Responds To Taylor Swift’s “Enchanted” Song

Owl City’s Adam Young Responds To Taylor Swift’s “Enchanted” Song: "


Taylor Swift has a crush on Owl City’s Adam Young and she recorded the song “Enchanted” on her “Speak Now” album for him. The song is about Taylor’s first time meeting Adam in New York.


Now, Adam has responded by recording his own version of the song for Taylor – even using her name in the song!


Here’s what Adam posted about the new version of the song on the Owl City website:


“Dearest Taylor,


I’ll be the first to admit I’m a rather shy boy and since music is the most eloquent form of communication I can muster, I decided to record something for you — as sort of a ‘reply’ to the breathtaking song on your current record. This is what I wanted so badly to tell you in person but could never quite put it into words:


Everything about you is lovely. You’re an immensely charming girl with a beautiful heart and more grace and elegance than I know how to describe. You are a true princess from a dreamy fairy tale, and above all, I just want you to know… I was enchanted to meet you too.


Love,

Adam”


Adorable! Listen to both versions of “Enchanted” below and let us know what you think!





"

MY DISNEY DREAMING NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers