Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Nick Jonas Was Excited To Work With Matthew Perry

Nick Jonas Was Excited To Work With Matthew Perry: "


Nick Jonas revealed that he was excited to work with Matthew Perry on his new show “Mr. Sunshine.” Nick guest stars on the show in tonight’s episode (February 16th). Here’s what Nick said about being offered the role:



I’m on my way to a venue and get a call from Matthew Perry [who] asked if I wanted to be a part of [the show]. I walked back into the bus and went, ‘Matthew Perry.’ [My brothers] were like, ‘What happened to Matthew Perry?’ They thought he died, and I was like, ‘No, much better than that. He asked me to do the show.’ They were all very excited.


Will you be tuning in to “Mr. Sunshine” tonight to see Nick?

"

MY DISNEY DREAMING NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers