Friday, February 18, 2011

Would You Like To See Nick Jonas On “Glee”?

Would You Like To See Nick Jonas On “Glee”?: "


Nick Jonas revealed that he would love to be on the hit TV show “Glee.” Here’s what Nick said during a recent interview:



I really do appreciate the use of music in Glee. I think everyone can relate that’s in the music business. Everyone’s just thankful that music is kind of popular again because Glee does a great job of incorporating it into the show. I would humbly say that if there’s ever an opportunity they see that I could work well on that show, I would be honored. Plus I think that cast is really talented – it would be fun.


Nick also said that if the cast of “Glee” ever wanted to use any of the Jonas Brothers songs he would have no problem at all!


Would you like to see Nick on “Glee”?

"

MY DISNEY DREAMING NEWS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.

Followers